Followers

Thursday 25 February 2021

Book  Of  Funerals


<Hadith1>

             

        


   Narrated by Abu Dhar : Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news that if any of my followers dies worshiping none(in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse(adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual  intercourse(adultery) and theft."





Hazrat Abu Zar (RA) se riwayt hai ki unhone kha : Rasulullah SAW ne farmaya : mere pas (Khwab me)ek aane wala frishta mere rab ki traf se aya usne byan kiya ya khushkhbri di ki meri ummat me se jo koi bhi is haalt me mar jaye ki Allah ke sath kisi ko sharik n kre to wo Jannat me jayega. Mai ne arz kiya khwaah wo Zinaa kre aur chori kre. Aap SAW ne farmaya khwaah wo Zinaa kre aur chori kre.

No comments:

Post a Comment