Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

Book  Of  Funerals 


 <Hadith 5>
 


 Narrated by Al-Mughira : I heard the Prophet saying, "Ascribing false things to me is not like ascribing false things to anyone else. Whoever tells a lie against me intentionally then surely let him occupy his seat in HellFire." I heard the Prophet saying, "The deceased who is wailed over is tortured for that wailing."


Hazrat Mughira RA se riwayt hai ki unhone kha : mai ne Nabi SAW se suna hai ki, Aap SAW farmate hai ki mujhpr jhut bandhna logo pr jhut bandhna jaisa nhi hai, jo shakhs mujhpr janbujh kr jhut bandhe wo apna thikana Jhannum me bnale. Aur maine Nabi SAW se ye bhi suna, Aap SAW farmate hai: Maiyyat pr agr 'Noha' ya 'Matam' kiya jaye to us matam ki wjh se bhi uspr azab hota hai.



No comments:

Post a Comment